Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just off the Easel: Three Blue Ridge Mountain Paintings

Here are three of the paintings from this week... Can you tell I am excited for FALL??

That Red Barn
6 x 6 acrylic on canvas
Available in my Shop

Autumn on the Farm
6 x 6 acrylic on canvas
Available in my Shop

Blue Ridge Parkway
6 x 6 acrylic on canvas
Available in my Shop

And here they are all together... I'm loving these smaller canvases!



Be sure to put my show at Defining Design/Adcock Nursery on your calendar for NEXT SATURDAY 9/24!  The event is from 1-5 pm, and there will be many artists showing their work outside on the nursery grounds.  There will be live music, food and refreshments (Vineyards at Southpoint will be there).  Adcock Nursery will also be having a plant sale... we drove by this morning and the nursery is HUGE!  Please come out,  support local artists, and hopefully enjoy some beautiful weather!   :)



1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the show and it certainly looks more fall like there than here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...