Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just off the Easel: Blue Ridge View

Here's another acrylic on canvas that I painted of the Blue Ridge mountains:


Blue Ridge View
8" x 10" acrylic on canvas
Available in my Shop

I'm enjoying these paintings using my palette knives! Making me think that I need to invest in some more knives.  Currently I only have one small metal one and several larger plastic ones.  The metal ones are MUCH better, but of course they are more expensive.

I have a great brochure of the freestyle knives that I got at a Liquitex demo a few months ago.  They have a great line of knives that are stainless steel (won't corrode in water), resist wear, and have ergonomical handles. Add those to my Jerry's shopping wish list! 


Still much more to do before the show on 9/24... keep the coffee flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...