Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just off the Easel: Grazing Cow


Here's one I've been messing with for months.  I finally decided that it's done after a few finishing touches!  As an artist, it can be so hard to discern when to keep going and when to STOP!  

Grazing Cow
8" x 10" oil pastel on board
Available in my shop




I've been so sad about the flooding in Vermont from Hurricane Irene... finishing this brought back fond memories of our last trip up to Springfield to visit my husband's family.  Here are a few other paintings I've done of Vermont over the years:




For ways to help Vermont recover from Hurricane Irene, please see this Forbes article.  I recommend supporting Vermont Farms by donating to the VT Farm Disaster Relief Fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...