Monday, September 26, 2011

Art Show Updates

Thank you to all that came out to the Art Affaire this past Saturday in Fuquay Varina!  The weather held off and it was a great afternoon of art in the gardens.  I met some lovely new friends and had a great time.  

Two of my works have been accepted into a juried art exhibition and sale, Oxidation -> Rust,  at the Halle Cultural Arts Center of Apex.  I will be at the opening reception is this Friday September 30 2011, 6-8 pm.   I hope to see some familiar faces at the reception! 


Oxidation -> Rust runs through October 28, 2011.


Apex Farmhouse
one of my works on display
now thru Oct. 28


If you are not familiar with the Halle Cultural Center, it is a beautiful facility in Historic Downtown Apex.  Built in 1912 as the Town Hall, the building was recently renovated into a modern facility for the town's Cultural Arts programs.  Learn more about the history of the building here at the town's website.


I'm busy preparing for a few more shows and painting some more farm scenes!  Stay tuned :)


Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...