Wednesday, March 14, 2012

NC Museum of Art Auction Showcase

The NC Museum of Art has all of the pieces up on their website for the 2012 Art of the Auction.  See the Auction Showcase here.

Look for my piece (shown below) on the website:

Just off 64 from Jordan

I am so honored to be among many talented artists accepted.  There are about 160 pieces in the auction.   Read more about the event on the NCMA website.

Very nice to have my piece on the second row...  guess it pays to have "B" as a last name!

I hope you can make it to the Auction Preview coming up on March 30th.  Many of the artists will be attending, and I hear it is a large event for the Museum. See the Facebook event invite I created for more information and to let me know if you'll be attending!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...