Friday, March 30, 2012

Auction Preview Tonight at the NC Museum of Art!

Tonight is the Auction Preview at the NC Museum of Art!  It is a FREE event with live music and food (cash bar).  It runs from 5:30pm until around 8:30pm.  Come by and see the oil pastel painting that I donated for the 2012 Art of the Auction.   

Just off 64 from Jordan
All of the artists have donated their work, and proceeds from Art of the Auction benefit Museum exhibitions and education programs.  Today I was at the NCMA for their art program for preschool children, and I headed downstairs to see if all of the pieces were up.  I took a moment to snap a photo of my piece hanging in Section 2...


I was only there for a minute (try having a 2 year old in tow at an art museum), but the few pieces I saw were fantastic!   

I am going to be there tonight from 6-8:30pm, so I hope you'll stop by and see me!  It should be a beautiful evening to take a stroll around the museum grounds, too.  And if you haven't been to the museum in a while, be sure to head over to see main collection in the new West Wing.

See my Facebook event invite for more details or for the Museum website for directions/parking or more about the museum.

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...