Thursday, February 3, 2011

WIP: Nap Time cont'd

During afternoon nap time, I added some more color.  Feeling like I made some backwards progress.  I am liking how baby's coloring and shadows look, but very unhappy with Nick's face coloring.  The photo doesn't have much color, so I am having a hard time choosing colors for the different facial values.

Need to figure out upper left corner...not sure about the red/pink. Need to push back the blue cloth and decide on color for Natalie's shirt.  Also will put in more detail in her face and hand.  Lots to do with Nick...got a little distorted when I was working earlier and need to fix shading, proportions, and color.

So we'll be on to round 3 tonight or this weekend.  Tomorrow going to check out some local art in Downtown Raleigh for First Friday.  Later tonight will also post a kitty that I finished today.





Left: Round two...  Right: Round one


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...