Monday, April 23, 2012

Just off the Easel: Red Barn and Pasture

The Artists for Animals Affaire was wonderful and the weather held up for us!  I made some new friends, shared information about oil pastels, and even had a chance to work on some paintings...

Red Barn and Pasture
8" x 10" oil pastel on board
Available in my Shop

In the next week I'll be sharing two more paintings I've finished, a pet portrait commission, and another plein aire piece that I started at the event on Saturday.  I also have some cows and an amazing red barn that I took photos of Saturday that I am dying to paint!

If you are new to my website, please subscribe to receive my posts via email so you don't miss the latest paintings and news!  Just enter your email in the "Follow by Email" window on the right side of the page.  You can also stay connected via Bethany Bryant Art on Facebook.

Thank you for reading!
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...