Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Emerald Isle Dunes listed on Etsy

The Oceanic Latitudes show in Downtown Apex is over, so I've posted my Emerald Isle Dunes piece in my Etsy shop!  I've been so busy with the holiday and visiting with family and friends that I have only done a little bit of painting over the past week.  

Looking forward to getting back to the easel and working some more on beach-inspired work. We'll be heading to Wilmington this weekend, and I'm hoping to get some more great reference pictures!


Emerald Isle Dunes  available on Etsy

I'm working on another smaller version using the same beach photo on watercolor paper with watercolor wash underpainting.  Also I've been working on a oil pastel using this reference picture:


Look for a work-in-progress post in the next few days!  

:) Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...