Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Art Across NC!

I've been busy spreading my artwork across North Carolina...

Four pieces are showing at Blowing Rock Frameworks and Gallery in Blowing Rock, NC:



I also now have four works at Little Art Gallery of Cameron Village in Raleigh, NC:



My painting, "Just Before Sunset," was accepted into a juried show with the Yadkin Arts Center in Yadkinville, NC. The show opens on July 13th with a reception at the Welborn Gallery and runs through September 17th.

"Just Before Sunset"
Yadkin Arts Center


The Apex Arts Council has a patriotic art show and silent auction at the Salem Street Promenade in Downtown Apex.  My painting, "Captain Bill's, Morehead City" will be on display now through July 9th.

"Captain Bill's, Morehead City"
Apex, NC

I've been busy with events and shows, but am excited to get back to work painting some new work and finishing up some commissions!

Stay tuned, and thank you for reading!
Bethany



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...